I fractured my foot last night, and the excruciating pain took my breath away. "Where is your attitude-of-gratitude now?" the enemy whispered rubbing his hands.
During my long stay at the emergency room I figured out how to get my attitude-of-gratitude back.
· · I am grateful that I didn't hit my head and faint, I thought. It was a hot day and the temperature in the garage, where I fell, would have done additional damage to my body.
· "I am grateful I was able to ask my son for help. He drove me all the way to the hospital. My three boys carried me to the car," I told the nurse.
· I am grateful I have a good insurance to take care of the expenses, I whispered to my son.
· "I am grateful that I was encouraged the previous day by the miraculous healing of Oso, our dog, after we prayed," I said.
· I am grateful Jesus healed my husband's arm without doctor's intervention as well. He was bitten by a stray can and the arm was red and swollen. We prayed and the infection disappeared.
· I am happy I know the Healer, and believe that miracles are acts of grace and they happen in an atmosphere of expectation.
This is my attitude today: "I take God at his Word and expect him to work another healing miracle in my midst, just as he promised, in Jesus' Name!"