Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Something Wonderful is About to Happen Today!


"This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice & be glad in IT," says the psalmist in Psalm 118:24.
       I want to adopt the same attitude. Instead of making schedules and To Do lists, I will start my day putting together my Gratitude List. I will remember at least five things the Lord did for me the previous day and I will expect new miracles to happen today. If he was able to heal me yesterday, God will surely cure me today. If he loved me when I was a sinner and a daughter of the devil, how much more God loves me now when I am his child. If he could keep me safe and give me peace beyond understanding in the midst of yesterday's storm, he will by all means lead me to a safe place in my journey today.
       I wake up each day thankful for the gift of Life with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. I am his beloved. This is my day, a gift from my Creator, and I rejoice in it in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment