Tuesday, November 8, 2011

IF ONLY...

"If only…,” I often think. If only I had a different background, if only so and so will give me a break, if only I were rich, if only my marriage was better, if only…things would have been different.

 My Pastor Gregory Dickow advises us to drop the “if” and face life with faith. The four friends of the paralytic couldn’t find a way in the house because of the crowd. So they went up on the roof. (Mark 2:4)
I want to experience the untraditional ways of faith. Instead of accepting I was an immigrant and my English would never be good enough to publish a book, I did it. Because I know that it is God who “crowns me with victory.” He satisfies my life with good things, so that my youth, vitality and outlook on life is refreshed and renewed. And I love him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment