Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's going to stop bad things from happening to me?


What's going to stop bad things from happening to me? I sometimes think. This normally happens when I look at life from my human perspective which I call Nadia’s mode. I should remember to switch to God’s mode and think of what the bible says.
God's plans for me are for good and not calamity. (Jeremiah 29:11)  I believe this promise is for me and it is for today.
The children of Israel were protected from disaster by putting blood over their doorposts. (Exodus 12:23)
I have a better Covenant with God through the blood of Jesus, which gives a better protection. (Hebrews 8:6)
            My heavenly Father is a giver of good things not bad. I pray that my family and I will be blessed by good things coming our way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment